Sunday, November 3, 2013

Collective Sample Room Haul

Ever since I registered to SampleRoom, I was able to purchase many high end products which I wasnt even expecting to try because it is very expensive.

These past few months, I have been visiting Sample Room's page and my email for an update from them. And the moment I saw the new products update, I hurriedly visited their page to grab the latest products to try. Aghmm, not being OA but as you know, there are only few numbers available on that certain product. So here are the products I had purchased.






I even joined the instagram contest.




I also purchased the Charm Powder Brush. Which I really love the most. Of all the products I had purchased from Sample Room. The original price was Php 399.00.




I love this Charm Brush because it is very soft. It is easy to apply on my face. And I love the color. I used this brush as a blush brush. Although Sample Room said it is a powder brush.

And the last product I had purchased was The Vidal Sassoon.


The package came in this lovely paper bag with Sample Room sticker on it.




I love the smell of it. And the packaging of the shampoo and conditioner. But the original price is very expensive for me.


And I'm still looking forward to purchase more from Sample Room. If you want to try Sample Room, just comment below your email address and I'll refer you to Sample Room. Or email me at augre2920@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment