Saturday, September 28, 2019

L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara

I was never a fan of mascara because I have this thinking that if I put mascara on my lashes, it will only smudge as soon as I open my eyes. Whenever someone gifted me a mascara, I automatically give it to my sister or my mom. I hated mascara because of my monolid/hooded eyes. 

So another friend gifted me a makeup with mascara.. It was L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black. At that moment, I knew it was a sign that I should give mascara a try. Or mascara is begging me to try him. 😅 I opened the tube and found out that the wand is different than the other lash brushes that I know.


    Comb type wand

I gave it a try....





As soon as I put it on my lashes, it didn't smudged because it dries out quickly. It lengthens my lashes. Sometimes I forgot that I have it because I have a habit of wiping my eyes. And I am always thankful that it didn't even flake. It is not waterproof. And is fragrance free. It has 0.27 FL.OZ/ 8.0 ml.

I love it. Especially the wand because it really lengthens my lashes and dries out quickly. I will definitely going to buy it. And it is now my favorite mascara.  

No comments:

Post a Comment