Saturday, September 28, 2013

After being gone...

I have been busy this past few months.. Because I finally came back with my old work.... And I always came home late....

The only things I can do is instagram. Updating by taking pictures. I missed watching youtube, doing DIY's, joining competitions and a lot more. Which I have been doing the last 4 months. And Im still in an adjustment period on how I can manage doing blogs, joining competitions while doing my work.

Many thoughts came to my head every now and then.. Things which I should be writing in my blog. But instead I'm drowning myself with my work by always doing overtime.. I hate it but at the same time I have to. I have to earn money for myself. To save, to buy things and to do what I love to do..



No comments:

Post a Comment