Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Haul


Here are the stuff I bought this month of September. I not bragging or anything. I just want to share some of it because this is my first haul for this year I think. And I have decided to have a monthly haul for my blog.



 These two Asian Secrets which I bought buy one take one.. I was originally going to buy it in a 1 piece. But then again I saw these buy one take one.


 These Koji San. I love this soap. I have been using it since 2007. Because I really want to have a whiter skin. And these helped me a lot.


 When I'm tried and lazy enough to wash my face. I just use this Maxi Peel Facial Cleanser. And I also loved the Maxi Peel Exfoliating Soap. What I love about this soap is it has a small beads that really helped in washing your skin. And the smooth effect after taking a bath.


 Close Up


This Maybelline BB cream. I have been using this since many years back... I dont know why it is upside down but when I originally uploaded this picture it is normal..

 I was going to buy an alcohol. I grabbed it and put it in the push cart but when I went to the middle aisle of the sale section I saw these two. So I picked it up and returned the alcohol.

 I really dont know why this is upside down..gosh! I also bought these container cause I was planning to put some alcohol or facial mist, moisturizer or BB cream in it. And the two small violet containers, I was planning to put a BB cream inside of it.

And the total was Php 1000.00


No comments:

Post a Comment