Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tokidoki for Smashbox palette

I have been a fan of Tokidoki since I first saw this on the mall. I love the japanese drawings of it. And since then, I always wanted to have this Tokidoki thing like bag or shirt or even makeup.

So I searched it in the internet if I could find a Tokidoki eyeshadow palette. And thankfully I saw this on ebay. I bought it being the last one available on that seller's store.


Tokidoki for Smashbox Celebrita. I really loved the packaging. So cute and handy. You can bring it anywhere. And I love the shades. It's so glittery or shimmery. But its not that pigmented.


Also, I like the mirror because of the cute angel and the stars at the lower part of the mirror.

I do love to use it because of the packaging and the size of it is very handy. But the shade is not that pigmented. But I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment