Saturday, December 29, 2012

A gift from my mom

When I was 12 years old and studying in a religious school, I was amazed looking at the rosary. Every time our school asked us to buy a rosary which was made by the children in the orphanage, I buy it immediately. I bought 5 pieces of it. Because the money will be given back to the children for their food, clothing etc.

So I started collecting rosary. And every rosary I bought, I placed it in our altar. Then my boss who went to Rome bought us a rosary as a gift from her trip..A rosary which was already blessed.

Last year my mom's gift to us was a prayer book. It guided me cause it is an everyday prayer book...I always read it and relfect.

Now, my mom gave me a rosary. I was very happy cause I know I will surely use it in the future and it will be one of my precious treasure...







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I'd love to see all your rosary - it sounds like you have a nice collection :)
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks too..i never win anything from a giveaway..hope to win any

      Delete