Monday, December 3, 2012

Im starting to love makeup...my gosh!!!

Urban Decay, Lime Crime, Kryolan, Too Faced, Mac, Sigma Brushes.. You name it and I love it!!

I think Im a late bloomer. I officially started loving makeup just last year and I am 28y/o. (sooo old). And Im not that serious that time. Now Im 29y/o I think Im getting serious in loving makeup. I even bought a cabinet to store my makeup.

My must have: a red lipstick; I love red lipsticks, BB cream and blushes. Though Im just "seriously" starting, I fell inlove with:

                                                                      (i dont own the picture shown)  

I sooo love Nyx. 


                                                                  (i dont own the picture shown)  
                                                                      
I also love Naked Palette. The shades are very pigmented. You can make a simple makeup to smokey eyes.

That's why I think I'll buy more makeup and makeup organizer. And even thinking of ordering online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment