Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick


                                                              ( i do not own the picture ) 

My first ever lipstick was Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Love that Red which was given to me by my mom when her cousin just arrived from U.S. I couldn't wear the lipstick that time cause it is very red and I'm shy. Until my officemate noticed my red lipstick on my makeup bag. And she said I should try using it.

                                                        (i do not own the picture)
                                           
When I first used it, many of my officemates noticed it and they said red lipstick suits me because it has a blooming effect on my face.



Now I bought Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - True Red. It moistuizes also my lips at the same time. They are on sale. Im planning to buy another red lipstick from Revlon. The Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick -Stellar Sunrise.It last longer. So I dont have to put lipstick after I drink something.


No comments:

Post a Comment