Monday, June 24, 2013

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser Mousse and Clinique Moisturizing Lotion

My mom recently gave me a facial cleanser and a moisturizer. Because she always tells me to take care of my skin. Whenever I put my makeup on she always reminds me to put a sunscreen protection and whenever I remove my makeup or before I go to sleep she always reminds me to wash my face and put a moisturizer after.

She gave me the Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser Mousse. What I like about it is the foamy effect while your washing your face. It really cleansed my face and it feels soft on my skin. And what I don't like about it is its unscented.


My mom also gave me the Clinique Moisturizing Lotion. But I haven't used it yet. Instead I used my Myra Moisturizer which I really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment