Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My first purchase at Sample Room

I have discovered Sample Room through one of my favorite beauty blogger. Sample Room is an online site which lets you try the product for free before you actually buy it.



Using my points, I was able to purchase the AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer. When you register on www.sampleroom.ph they will give you 100 points. And by using that points you can purchase the products you want to try for free. You just have to answer the order form. And once you have ordered the product, they will give you a tracking number so you can track your order.

                                                                 The original price is Php 1,495.00

There are so many high end products to try. From skin care to makeup. And I am happy that I have ordered the moisturizer for free. It helped me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment