Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap and Whitening Lotion

Im not really that insecure with my skin color until I noticed some girls with light complexion and has this glowing flawless skin, it made me think and wished that somehow I have that kind of skin... but not actually similar to their skin..but somehow close to it.




Some celebrities here in our country have that kind of flawless skin too. They started with morena looking skin and after many years you'll notice that they changed and got lighter skin.




I have used many whitening soaps. Like papaya soap... And what I love the most was this Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap. Because it really lightens my skin and it smells good. It even has a good review. But you cant see the result right away.. At first its like your skin is blooming. Then you can somehow see the result. I started using it since 2009. But you have to exfoliate first your skin. Whenever I use it, I use also the exfoliating soap.

I also bought the Kojie San Whitening Lotion. The smell is good too..And it moisturizes my skin..
 But it doesnt have SPF...

2 comments:

  1. http://skincerely-yours.blogspot.com/2015/11/how-to-naturally-lighten-dark-underarms.htmlglycerin for skin whitening

    ReplyDelete
  2. You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!

    fruits good for skin whitening

    ReplyDelete